WE LOVE TO...
Design, build, push our inventions to the limit until they break, then take them apart, fix them, and learn everything about them. The joy of imagining and then bringing your own instrument to life is infectious and we want to share it. We want to inspire inventors who know what to do when stuff goes wrong. We want to show them how to embrace failure, to boost resilience and to grow, independently, through trial and error. We thought we would share this with your school: bringing Music, the Sciences and Creativity together, in a fantastic new series of experiences.
WHAT WE DO...
We offer a variety of services to our clients including
- We design and deliver in-person and online workshops to students from the early years to University.
- ONLINE LEARNING
- We design online courses, tied to the national curriculum, available through our STEAM corner platform.
- TEACHER TRAINING
- We organise teacher training sessions, remotely and in person, to encourage adoption and understanding of educational technology.
- We regularly tour 20+ countries to deliver our workshops and lectures and share best practices.
- COLLABORATIVE GRANTS
- We create consortia and work on collaborative funding applications, both nationally and internationally
- PROJECT DESIGN
- We design and deliver projects on commissions from festivals, Universities, art organisations, etc.
Find out more here: https://conductivemusic.uk/