Early Years Resources (0-5 years)
Below you will find a list of resources suitable for Early Years: (Last updated: Nov 2020)
EYFS songs and Youtube links, as well as some helpful advice put together by the team at Coventry Music.
Coventry Libraries and Information Services
Weekly rhymetime events from Coventry Library Service https://bit.ly/2M3WoyL
Early Years resources for practioners.
Coventry Music has worked with Funky Feet Music to produce a free music resource exclusively for Early Years practitioners across Coventry. This resource is available for download.
This exclusive package of songs and supporting documents:
- places emphasis on the link between music making and physical development and the subsequent effect on child development.
- provides a broad range of songs and musical games that support language, literacy, and numeracy skills
- follows the same format as the Development Matters framework
- provides opportunities for observation and assessment and gives suggestions for extension activities
- provides creative opportunities
Access the resources: - please ask for the password (Please note. you may need to download the file to make the music play)
Here are some great resources for early years from funky feet - for the playful child who loves to move. A fantastic opportunity for EYFS practitioners in all settings across Coventry to take part in CPD sessions and receive free music resources. Click here for more information
Katherine Fear - Music Tutor
Here are some fantastic YouTube videos to sing along to
Services for Education
Services for Education have provided heaps of home-schooling resources covering a variety of topics to help you juggle working from home and home-schooling.