Whole class programmes
Whole Class Teaching
Did you know?
- our team are available to support any school across Coventry and can visit your school to help develop and design the provision to meet the needs of young people.
Whole Class Instrumental Teaching (WCIT)
33 Hours of Delivery with a focus on:
- Weekly instrumental skill acquisition
- Supported by regular singing activities and 'practical theory'
- Lessons based within one instrument family
- can be used as the inspiration for musical progress
Whole Class Hourly Provision
Hourly provision to cover larger group programmes of over 10 students. For programmes lasting over 1 term instruments will be included where appropriate
- After school groups
- Singing Assemblies
- Progression Group (over 10 students)