Small group tuition can be delivered in school on all musical instruments.
- Expert tuition
- Hire of instruments
- Admin support
- School support
- Online lesson records
- Direct communication with pupils/parents via SpeedAdmin app or online.
- Costs can be passed onto parents
- Opportunity to perform with Coventry music groups
- Quality assurance and monitoring by a team of specialist music education managers
We would love to hear what you think of the services we offer. To leave your feedback please complete this form and return to us.
- Take out all the stress of arranging musical tuition for your students by opting for direct billing.
- We will contact the parents to manage the whole billing process at no additional cost to the school.
- This ensures that lessons can continue for those pupils who are keen to continue in the easiest, hassle-free way possible.
- Please email email@example.com direct to access this service.
Or take advantage of our;
Flexible half day rate
This route is our most flexible way for children to access music provision. Coventry Music will provide one tutor for a morning or afternoon over 33 weeks a year. Schools can decide how this is allocated across the school, although we recommend that children receive tuition for a minimum of a term. Examples can include whole class teaching, large group work and continuation lessons in small groups or for individuals. For groups of over 20 students schools need to provide a member of staff for support.