45 minute workshop aimed at children in Early Years
Schools are invited to book a 45 minute session with a Coventry Music Early Years music specialist. The workshops are suitable for Early Years students.
The workshop will involve:
- A reading of The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- A story discussion - includes cross-curricular links between Literacy, Numeracy, Science, PHSE, Art and Music
- Songs, rhymes and games that are age appropriate
- and in keeping with the themes of the story
- Interactive activities that focus on the interrelated musical elements
- of pulse, pitch and rhythm and dynamics
- Extension resources including colouring packs and instructions
The following sessions are available to book:
MON 4TH MARCH 9AM, 11AM & 1PM
TUESDAY 5TH MARCH 9AM, 11AM & 1AM
AND FRIDAY 8TH MARCH1 PM
Places are available on a first come first served basis, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Book you place by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred slots.
If places are full then watch our website for other great opportunities.
We are also running a workshop at local libraries for children.